Rhiannon and I had the day to share.......when I arrived she was sleeping. Denise , her mom, left for work...sooo I had to organize myself, get something to eat, I brought coffee, get the camera handy, my book, 'Vanishing Acts' by Jodi Picoult...which I`m just about finished. I read and eat waiting....Rhiannon wakes at 11a.m. She is all smiles and somewhat hungry......soooo we started our day, diaper change and talk to Winnie the Pooh on her bedroom wall, then get bottle ready, 25 seconds in microwave.....gobble, gobble..burp! Now the entertainment: 1st the jungle gym thing..she likes it and I can get some good pictures, we`re both happy. Okay she is tired of that now, 2nd the swing, this is okay it moves and has music....oh no we`re tired of this! Now we try talking to their cat, Morgan, he is a complete 'nut'! Rhiannon is not interested and neither is the cat? 3rd her bed, she looks at the 'visual stimulation' book in blacks ,reds and whites....okay this is good, she likes that.....she coos and smiles..yeah! She is hungry again...so we start over. Rhiannon is an adorable happy baby, today she is 10 weeks old! Rhiannon has been holding he head up since 6 weeks and now seems like she wants to sit up......been drooling alot......teeth already? Nooooooooo.Big sister, Taylorann, gets off the bus at 3pm and greets us with a happy face...Rhiannon has many smiles for her. Snack for Taylorann and me and nap for baby. Homework: 4th grade...math and reading comprehension etc. It`s good to be the grandmother a.k.a. MarMar!
No comments:
Post a Comment